Apple cider vinegar(ACV) acts as a shield against wrinkles. Application of apple cider vinegar in diluted form can be used as a face wash toner as it supports in lowering down the visibility of the fine wrinkle lines on face. Apple cider vinegar facial toner is Rich with naturalalpha hydroxy acids which act towards reducing the age and sun spots on skin. The dead skin cells can be dissolved with use of this toner besides balancing the skin PH level.It improves the skin quality by lightening acne spots and by improving the appearance of pores on skin.
To keep the skin quality good and healthy we need to give attention towards our food habits, sleep, stress level and water intake. Acne appears on skin due to hormonal changes in body, weak immune system, stress, followed by unhealthy food style. To handle acne prone skin trust on home remedies and especially on apple cider vinegar.Application of ACV is one of the cost effective method which is 100% natural and organic in nature.It makes the skin feel fresh as well as supple.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Skin?
Apple cider vinegar can do real magic for skin.As already mentioned restoring of the proper pH levels forskin can be done with it.Beta-carotene acts to counter anyskin damage. Dilutedapple cider vinegarapplied on face can reduce acne spot appearance to a great extent overnight. Raw apple cider vinegar is sourced from organic apples. The apples need to pass through a process of double fermentation. In this process, nutrients and other enzymes present in apple gets preserved to make it work together for presenting the therapeutic properties good for skin care.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
There are several benefits which one can enjoy with the use ofApple cider vinegar. But here we will share the benefits which can observe when it is used as a face wash toner.
- Helps in removal or lightening of spots on face due to age or liver problem apply for 20 minutes before rinsing off
- You can use it in the form of face cleanser to remove dirt, dust, makeup etc and tone up the skin
- Performs best as an anti acne toner as by nature it is antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Its helps in acne and infection prevention.
- Apple cider vinegar toner supports in reducing wrinkles. Keep it for 20 minutes on your face and then wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry. After few days use you will start noticing that fine lines of wrinkles are disappearing.
- ACV helps in removing skin toxin and makes the skin look glowing and youthful.
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner?
- 3to 4 drops of lemon essential oil
- Extract of witch hazel of 1/4 cup
- Apple cider vinegar of ¼ cup ( Raw)
- 1/8 th cup juice of aloe vera ( optional)
- 4 drops of tea tree or lavender essential oil
Preparation: To prepare the toner there are few steps which you need to follow. You need to add all above mentioned ingredients except water in a clean glass bottle. Shake the bottle well to make proper blending of all the ingredients. To keep it durable for longer time ensure to store it in a closed air tight bottle in freeze. Proportionate water need to be added before use.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar as Facial Toner?
If you look online then you will find that different people refer different ratio of water and ACV. Few say that 1:1is perfect, while many other say that 3:1 is correct. You will also come across many people suggesting to go for 8:1. To get the best result you need to know your skin type fast and go with the one which suits your skin nature perfectly.
To start with make small amount of mixture with 1 part of Apple cider vinegar and 4 parts of water. If it suits you then well and good and if you find it strong then add few more drops of water. Again if you find that it is too light for the skin and not showing the desired effect; add few more drops of above apple cider vinegar mixture. Mix and match will help you to detect the right combination for you. Patch test is important before you make final application of the toner on complete face. Choose the chin area for patch test so that even if you turn allergic to ACV toner then it will not be that much visible in naked eyes. To make patch test do not keep ACV on your face for more than 5 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water to check if any allergic reaction is there on skin or not.The Steps to follow for applying the toner on skin once your skin pass the patch test:
- Mixing of water and ACV mixture need to be done in separate bottle from where you will use directly
- Shake the bottle to blend ACV and water well
- Cleanse the face well to apply toner
- Make use of small cotton balls to dip it in the mixture
- Now apply the toner evenly on the face, neck and ears. Avoid the area encircling the eye zone as skin in this area is highly sensitive
- Let the toner dry on your skin
- Apply moisturizer on your face
- Close the toner bottle and refrigerate again
Apart from being a very good face wash toner apple cider vinegar is beneficial for many other things. It plays a good role as hair conditioner; it’s also good as overall body softener besides being a good element for controlling blood pressure. The results of using ACV will reflect at different time gap for different person.